Et In Arcadia Ego Ltd
TN23 3GP UK
WEB RETURN ADDRESS
FAO DEATH Cigarettes
c/o Miracle Kim
2Surface Leather Ltd
Blenheim Park Road
NG6 8YP UK
Sunglasses - Eldritch - Teardrop
• frame front: handmade. Premium stainless steel. Shiny silver. Thick eye wire for premium weight
• frame temples: handmade. Premium stainless steel. Shiny silver. Precision cut to meet acetate tips
• temple tips: acetate. Black
• nose-pads: silicone nose-pads for a soft grip
• lens: cr-39 material. Deep blue with blue Revo coating. Flash mirror. Base 4 curvature
• size: lens width: 52mm bridge width: 18mm temple length: 140mm lens height: 45mm head width: 132mm -> universal fit screw-to-screw: 129mm
• branding: interior l temple - laser ‘death cigarettes memento mori’ etching w/ white epoxy infill.
• branding: interior r temple - laser ‘hand made’ etching w/ white epoxy infill
• hard black ‘skull & bones’ debossed protective case with ‘memento mori’ black lens cleaning cloth
• compliance: subject to in-process and post-production quality control. Compliant for the us, uk/eu, and asia
• get laid
Everyone looks hotter in sunglasses. Life is better in shades. Death wears shades in paradise. Fact.
Why? Simple. Sunglasses make a misshapen face look better. Period. Put on a pair of sunglasses, and badaboom; instant symmetry. Dark lenses cover up asymmetrical oddities around the eyes, and the frames provide a kind of scaffolding effect, imposing the appearance of an external, extra-chiseled bone structure. Plus, we’re drawn to people we can’t quite figure out. Shades give an air of mystery and make anyone instantly more intriguing and sexually desirable, even really ugly people. That’s science.
When sam foster designed the very first modern sunglasses in 1929 in Atlantic city they instantly caught on with Hollywood types, who used them to obscure their faces from the paparazzi. Immediately, sunglasses were imbued with glamour. Then in 1936, the u.S. Air force commissioned a protective lens for fighter pilots and the iconic aviators were distributed throughout the air force. Fighter pilots added a heroic edge and utility to the Hollywood celebrity. Sunglasses have been a style mainstay ever since.
Enter Andrew eldritch, gothic lord, post-punk god, darkwave surfer, hard rocking lead singer of the sisters of mercy, the sisterhood and ssv who took the aviator and all that went with it to the next level. He wore a particular ‘tear-shaped’ deep blue flash mirror lensed, metal trimmed, aviator. Problem was, no one could buy them. They were made only for him. That changes here and now.
Death shades pay homage to andrew eldritch’s impeccable talent, taste and style with these uncompromised beauties. Now you can nod to fellow rock gods in the most rockingest, sex magnet shades possible.
Shades say ‘fuck off’ better than anything else.
Shades say ‘mind your own business'. There ain’t nothing wrong with that.
Shades keep out other people’s judgments.
Shades are glamorous.
Shades defend you from being recognized by the public.
Shades stop you from being harassed by the paparazzi.
Shades keep other people in the dark.
Shades make you more inscrutable.
Shades hide your hangover.
Shades are deeply cool.
Andrew eldritch is a god.
Death shades keep the sun out of your eyes.
Death shades keep the world out of your business.
Death shades get you laid.
• the future is bright. Live immediately.