Et In Arcadia Ego Ltd
TN23 3GP UK
WEB RETURN ADDRESS
FAO DEATH Cigarettes
c/o Miracle Kim
2Surface Leather Ltd
Blenheim Park Road
NG6 8YP UK
Motorcycle Jacket - Sick Sic Six - Black
• Outer shell: 100% genuine full grain cowhide leather. Aniline finish. The finest quality, hardest wearing, softest leather you can find
• Inner shell: quilted scarlet silk polyamide with freudenberg performance weft-inserted interlining
• Inner back patch label: 13” death cigarettes ‘skull & bones’ icon in ‘laser cut and frenched’ lamb Nappa suede leather (33cm x 19cm)
• Front closure: angled YKK zipper with leather strap pull-on square slider and adjustable built-in half belt with solid brass nickel-free coated buckle
• Collar style: classic fold-over snap-down biker lapels
• Cuffs style: YKK zipper with leather strap pull-on square slider
• Four outside pockets: all YKK zippers with ball-chain style zipper pull
• Swing ticket leather bracelet with silver rhodium plated metal clasp
• Made in Istanbul
• Oversized fit. If you are normally large, buy a medium
• Live immediately
Black leather. Close-fitting. Cropped. Snap-down large lapels. Angled front zipper. Half belt. Enough said. It is scientifically impossible to look any cooler than when you are wearing a black leather motorcycle jacket. Fact.
Packed with attitude, heritage and unfiltered masculinity, synonymous with punks and pilots, motorcycles and mayhem, the black leather biker jacket is a versatile, classic, high-testosterone menswear icon. A once-in-a-lifetime style exuding investment that gets better as you get older. When you die, which you most certainly will, your leather biker jacket will live on. Your great, great, grandchild will know you were cool-as-fuck. No wardrobe is complete without one. Period.
But like everything, there are jackets, and then there are ‘jackets’. The 2022 death cigarettes no.666 leather motorcycle jacket does for leather jackets what Elvis did for rock’n’roll. A ton-up icon, fusing style with function. A mark of rebellion. It takes all that’s great from British motorcycle jacket design masterpieces into one, uncompromising, ludicrously fabulous, truly epochal leather biker jacket that takes no prisoners and leaves nothing behind.
The highest quality full grain cowhide black leather. Beautifully strong. Elegantly tough. Softly supple. Fucking expensive.
The hide finish is aniline. Aniline dye, mixed with oils, soaks into the leather, giving it added softness and a rich uniform look. Aniline dyeing is only suited for the highest-quality hides. This makes aniline leather highly sought-after. Fucking expensive.
The front closure is an angled YKK main zipper with a square slider and leather strap pull, tightened with an adjustable built-in half belt secured by a solid brass nickel-free coated buckle to maintain a snug fit. Sleeves sport YKK zippers with square slider leather strap pulls. Zip up to ride, down to chill. Fabulous. Fucking expensive.
Coats terko satin cotton wrapped polyester core spun thread with a glace finish is used throughout. Meaning enhanced abrasion resistance, and controlled stretch characteristics and in wet weather, the cotton wrap thread absorbs water and swells to fill the needle holes preventing water from leaking through the seams. Fucking expensive.
A ludicrously luxurious scarlet red quilted silk polyamide lining, with german-engineered Freudenberg performance weft-inserted interlining, engineered for dry warmth without bulk. Fucking expensive.
The death cigarettes ‘skull icon’ inner back patch label in ‘laser cut and frenched’ lamb Nappa suede leather means when you throw it off, you show it off. Fucking expensive.
Double-breasted front to keep out the worst of the weather. Military-style snap-down epilates. The expandable aviation-inspired back allows for a forward-riding position. Enough pockets in all the right places. Fucking expensive.
• Deep D-pocket on the left front. YKK zipper with ball-chain style zipper pull.
• Small overlay horizontal pocket. YKK zipper with ball-chain style zipper pull.
• Right-hand large jacket pocket. YKK zipper with ball-chain style zipper pull.
• Zippo/key pocket on forearm of lower left sleeve. YKK zipper with ball-chain style zipper pull.
Random, useless but interesting information for leather motorcycle jacket geeks: the ball-chain style zipper pull was originally designed by Gideon sound-back in the 1930s and has become a signature feature of high-quality ‘class a’ leather biker jackets since the late 1950s.
And finally, even the swing ticket strap is actually a leather bracelet with a silver rhodium-plated metal clasp. Fucking expensive.
Wealth warning: every component is the very best you can buy. Fucking expensive.